Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Burleigh Adventure Production Update: Day One

Ok, so this is definitely my first blog and I’m not exactly sure what use I will put it to. For now however, here it goes:

Today was the most unepic day ever on the Wentworth Campus. I rushed out to class wearing only flip-flops, and my pour lil’ feet got soaked beyond all comprehension. In math I had a severe coughing fit to the point of crying it hurt so bad. So off I went into the rain again to quest for robitussen and cough drops. Mmmmmmmm. After my throat was soothed, my journey took me to my architecture studio class, but again I found the evil that creates bad days. My Professor called me on not having my model, and to tell you the truth I didn’t even do one. So… into the downpour I went to get my modeling supplies (just wait it gets worse). It just so happens that when you have an iPod, cell phone, and keys in your soaking wet pants with no belt, they obey gravity as if it was their destiny. That makes walking in the rain just a little bit more annoying. My homework is endless and I am going to have two sleepless nights as I have had for the past three weeks. When I changed into dry clothes I realized that I packed all of my laundry from home except underwear (Arg, of course!!!) so I’ve been walking around commando for most of the day. Thursday night is when I get home, so I’m going to be rather raw. Lastly the biggest thing that is making my day completely miserable is the fact that I had an awesome weekend with my Kalen, and now I have to wait three days to see her again. I know that sounds sad, but I’m obsessed. It must mean something when all you can think about all day everyday is someone you love.

So I leave all of you with that, my first attempt at fitting into the blogging world. Oh, also this picture because it is my favorite and is definitely scrapbook worthy.



This one's for you Fishy!

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Neeeee said...

Damn it, I hate those blog comment bots! Anyways, sorry about your day homie. But, going commando isn't a big stretch for you. Yup... Good stuff that blogging. I don't update much. I should do my homework now. May the FORCE be IN you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home