Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wort, Wort, Work?

Today I skipped my morning math class because I was wicked sick, and instead of sleeping I did work. In fact I did 10 hours straight of work on a stupid cube made of chipboard. However it came out awesome and I am proud of myself...yay!!! Also for the first time ever Matt apoligized to me for being harsh over the summer. It caught me completely off guard and I wasn't expecting a comment like that for the rest of Matt's life. Mike was a heated discussion topic, and it got me really depressed. It's hard to find out that the person you thought was a good friend turns out to be completely different and you never really knew them at all. To top off the crazyness I found out some horrible news. Whenever I come to Boston things happen back home that I can't do anything about. It saddens me greatly.

Enough rambling about my day, I must get back to making six plan oblique sketches of that same stupid chipboard cube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home