Sunday, January 22, 2006

Chumbag strikes again! ... wait what???

It's really frustrating thinking of songs that you want to learn, so I figure I might as well list a few just so I can remember. Maybe perhaps some random person will read this too and say, "Wow I wanted to learn that song but I just forgot about it."

1. Norwiegen Wood - The Beatles
2. Dust in the Wind - Kansas
3. Across the Universe - The Beatles
4. I'll Follow the Sun - The Beatles
5. Yesterday - The Beatles
6. Two Days in February - Goo Goo Dolls
7. Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day
8. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin
9. Stairway to Heaven Solo - Led Zeppelin
10. Mother - Pink Floyd
11. Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
12. Drown - The Smashing Pumpkins
13. Magic Bus - The Who
14. The Seeker - The Who
15. Livin' on the Edge - Aerosmith
16. If it Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow
17. The Trees - Rush (Matt always liked this one he he)
18. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
19. No More No More - Aerosmith (Dan and I saw VR play this live... Awesome)
20. Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie

Yeah so that's twenty off of the top of my head. I can never remember them when I pick up a guitar, and then I just make up stuff until I get bored. I do have pretty solid starts for two songs which is pretty cool I guess. Look for my album in the fall featuring such songs as, "Old Friends Gone" and, "Nick is one **** Sexy Beast". Lol just kidding. Well maybe I'll make that second one for Nick. I owe it too him cause I don't think I do enough to show how great a guy he is.

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Bowie sucks

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Brad said...

It's a matter of opinion. He has an enormous fan base and many movies use his songs. If you can't at least respect his music then you don't know much about music.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Neeeee said...

Ground control to Major Tom your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you hear me Major Tom?

David Bowie is very Godly. Brad, don't put me up on a pedistal. I'm just a kid doing the best he can.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Brad said...

A hero can be anyone, and for me your a hero who deserves to be on that pedestal. You have been that friend that never gave up, fought battles that weren't his to begin with just out of kindness, and still takes the time to talk to me. A person that loves everyone despite their past, present, or predictable future actions without expecting anything in return is a hero in my book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home