Monday, February 20, 2006

Pikmin is Back!!!

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me

I don’t want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don’t need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me

Don’t want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

You’re asking me will my love grow
I don’t know, I don’t know

You stick around now it may show
I don’t know, I don’t know

Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me

Don’t want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

For some reason this is my favorite Beatles tune right now. If only I could play it like the acoustic version I heard.

Gronkar!!!

De Stijl... definitely very interesting. We just did a project using this movement's principles to interpret our own 3d mondrian painting. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about click here. My model came out alright, but I can't help but feel I'm missing some element. I have to step it up if I want to make the cut before junior year.

As for the past two months, they have been very fun and somewhat depressing. Kalen and I went to semi together. It was a lot of fun because we met up with Matt and Kenlyn. It was just like old times. Most of the kids there treated it like a rock concert and I couldnt even hear the music half the time. Although eveyone quieted down for stairway. It was a memorable night with Fishy, and for the first time I enjoyed myself while dressed up. Thank you BR. This brings my count of official high school dances to two.

Matt and I have been getting along so well lately. I feel so bad for ignoring him and sit in my room playing guitar. I just got so caught up in the drama of the summer. Despite everything, we gave our apologies and things are finally settling back to normal. My life has reached a steady pace again. We play RTS games all the time, especially Starcraft. However I just bought Empire at War, so I have a feeling we will be battling stupid rebels rather than the zerg. Maybe I can convince matt to do a galactic conquest with me because he is most likely better than I. He has more play time.

Kalen has been sick for almost three weeks now, and that's the depressing part of my story. Her meds make her pretty irritable, but I do my best to be empathetic. She is getting better now which is good. I'm sure her house is starting to look more like a jail than a safezone. It's kind of nice talking to her throughout the day when she stays home, and I'm going to miss it when she has to go back to school. I really do hope we make it through college; it would be really nice to build the house of our dreams and grow old together.

As for everyone I didn't mention today, your always in my thoughts.

Love,

Burleigh

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Neeeee said...

I miss you Brad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home