Thursday, May 18, 2006

Will the Grundle Train survive the night? Find out next week... Not

I honestly don't know what to say anymore. I feel like my blog is for complaining or bragging about myself, and Jedi have no room for such things. I am contemplating discontinuing this blog due to lack of interest and rising controversy about losing jobs through a bad rep due to blogging. The only reason I still write in this thing from time to time is I feel like it is my last link to Nick. He really is the only person that ever responds to my ridiculous blogging. Well... and maybe Mike when he is angry. If anyone out there has any comments to leave then go for it, because if not I'm bringing this grundle train to a full on stop.


See You Space... Guy....


Ha ha ha ha

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Neeeee said...

:( Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog. I've been vacationing/stressing. I'm not going to tell you to keep blogging if you don't want to. It does help me keep track of you, but it isn't necessary. Missing you, Brad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home